Achievers Grade 7-8 - focuses on designing circuits and building smarter IoT projects.
The course has 44 readings, 24 videos and 24 quizzes to make the learning simple and easy.
Explore the world of Robotics with this course for achievers by Tinkerly.
The course is tailored for classes 7-8 and can serve as a beginner-level course for higher classes.
The concepts are taught through simple and easy activities using in-house kits and online platforms.
The course also offers 9 live sessions where you can directly interact with your course mentor to check your progress and clarify any doubts.
The course first introduces you to working with the Arduino Uno board, where the overview of the hardware and its programming in Arduino IDE are covered.
Arduino IDE is free to download and use.
The course ends with sessions highlighting the overlap between the topics of Robotics and AI.
On the completion of the course, that includes submitting all the assignments and taking all the quizzes, you get awarded with a certificate of completion.
- Week 1- Live Session 1
- Week 2- Computational Thinking 1
- Week 3- Computational Thinking 2
- Week 4- Understanding Electronics 1
- Week 5- Understanding Electronics 2
- Week 6- Live Session 2
- Week 7- Electronics Development Board
- Week 8- Input and Output Understanding
- Week 9- Smart lamp logic development
- Week 10- Working of coding and error understanding
- Week 11- Live Session 3
- Week 12- Arduino IDE interface
- Week 13- Digital & Analog Systems
- Week 14- Mechanical construction of a speed controlling bot
- Week 15- Live Session 4
- Week 16- Speed controlling bot (Code and testing)
- Week 17- Mechanical construction of Auto moving cart
- Week 18- Logic development of Auto moving cart (code)
- Week 19- Live Session 5
- Week 20- Debugging of Auto moving cart
- Week 21- Mechanical construction of Bluetooth control bot
- Week 22- Live Session 6
- Week 23- Bluetooth control bot (code & testing)
- Week 24- A robot cart that never falls from the table (connection & code)
- Week 25- AI & ML Understanding
- Week 26- Live Session 7
- Week 27- Platform setup for ML
- Week 28- Text based machine learning
- Week 29 Number based ML
- Week 30- Live Session 8
- Week 31- Text based machine learning game
- Week 32- Number based machine learning game
- Week 33- Live Session 9